Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm back!



I have to apologize to my regular readers who may have been left wondering about my sudden disappearance. It was not just this blog, though. I also missed a few newspaper columns over the past two and a half months.

I did not take this blog down, though. I just changed the URL.  I felt I wanted to hide for a while from many things so I could concentrate on other pressing issues. I was writing my Masters Thesis (we call it Masters Project) and also resolving a few practical things in the house. I am done with the first task. I submitted my third draft last Monday and was subsequently informed that I had made the grade.

And so last Thursday I was in school to process my clearance for graduation. I also submitted measurements for my toga. I sashay in the cap and gown and take a bow next Friday, March 22.

As to the practical things, well, these are ongoing. :)

I also feel bad about missing my newspaper column. I plan not to do so anymore, beginning next week.

At any rate, I'm back, and it feels good. It's a new phase, and I have a distinct feeling 2013 will be a good year.

No comments: